To register an application on Twitter, please follow the steps below:
- Login to Twitter and go to Page Twitter App to create application.
- Press button "Create New App" and then fill the application form with the below information
- Website: https://api2.socialall.io/
- Callback URL: https://api2.socialall.io/callback
- Then check to agreement checkbox and press button "Create your Twitter application"
- After successfully registered the application, go to "Application Management".
In tab "Permissions", please check
- Readonly: if you want to use "SoclAll Login" only
- Read and Write: if you want to use "SoclAll Posting"
- Read, Write and Access direct messages: if you want to use "SoclAll Invite"
In tab "Keys and Access Tokens", you can find "Consumer Key" and "Consumer Secret" to fill SoclAll Twitter Settings form.